Here is the recently declassified 6th Infantry Division Plan of Attack for Luzon the Philippines.
Documents Scanned into PDF Format.
- Luzon Tactical Map of Rosario and Purple Heart Valley Campaign
- Luzon Final Phase Report Part 1
- Luzon Final Phase Report Part 2
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapters 1-3
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapters 4-6
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapter 7
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapter 8
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapters 8-9
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapters 8-9 Third Part
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapter 9
- C Co., 63rd Inf. Reg. Against the Shimbu Line
- Luzon Campaign After Action Report July 1, 1945 – August 21, 1945
- G.O. 90 General Orders 3rd Bn 20th IR
- GO 47 General Orders 148 80th FA Bn
Dear Members of the 6th Infantry Division:
I have had the occasion to search for available statistics over the internet regarding World War II and have discovered that the Battle for Luzon is commonly and, unfortunately, overlooked by the public when we recall World War II. Luzon was the second largest battle of the Pacific, surpassed, only by Okinawa.