Documents Scanned into PDF Format.
- Luzon Tactical Map of Rosario and Purple Heart Valley Campaign
- Luzon Final Phase Report Part 1
- Luzon Final Phase Report Part 2
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapters 1-3
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapters 4-6
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapter 7
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapter 8
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapters 8-9
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapters 8-9 Third Part
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapter 9
- C Co., 63rd Inf. Reg. Against the Shimbu Line
- Luzon Campaign After Action Report July 1, 1945 – August 21, 1945
- G.O. 90 General Orders 3rd Bn 20th IR
- GO 47 General Orders 148 80th FA Bn
Our Uncle Merwood Davids was at Camp Wolters, Texas and was sent to the Philippines during WWII. He would never speak about his military years. Would there be any information about him. Did he fight in Luzon? Did he reach any other rank then Private ?
The website is a collection obtained by volunteers and items donated. We do not have a library of individuals that participated in the 6th Infantry Division.
I found the following on Fold3;
Birth 12/20/23 Death 1/29/95, Enlisted 8/03/43 and released 12/27/45.
I would suggest writing to NPRC;
National Personnel Records Center, Medals Section (NRPMA-M)
9700 Page Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132-5100
Hopefully his documents were not destroyed in the fire.
You will need to fill out form 180.
Be patient. It takes a long time to retrieve.
I did this for my Father and not being totally satisfied, I also hired a researcher.
Good Luck and let us know what you find.