The Big Picture: the 6th Infantry Division
produced by the 6th Infantry Division Public Relations Section.
Within this half hour film you will find some rare footage of the 6th Infantry Division during World War II.
Here follows the Memoir of Martin F. Klik of the Sixth Infantry Division Quartermaster Corps/2nd QMC Battalion, HQ Company, G Company.
Generously submitted by his daughter.
Documents Scanned into PDF Format.
- Luzon Tactical Map of Rosario and Purple Heart Valley Campaign
- Luzon Final Phase Report Part 1
- Luzon Final Phase Report Part 2
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapters 1-3
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapters 4-6
- Luzon Declassified Report Chapter 7
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapter 8
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapters 8-9
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapters 8-9 Third Part
- Luzon Declassfied Report Chapter 9
- C Co., 63rd Inf. Reg. Against the Shimbu Line
- Luzon Campaign After Action Report July 1, 1945 – August 21, 1945
- G.O. 90 General Orders 3rd Bn 20th IR
- GO 43 General Oders 235 3rd Bn 20th IR
- GO 47 General Orders 148 80th FA Bn
Please Help Us Find And Return These Photos to His Family
Possibly Sister of Japanse Soldier: Message from Don Emelander, son of Sgt. George "Jack" Emelander, Co. B. 6th Inf. Reg: All of these pictures are from the wallet of a dead Japanese Soldier. I believe he died on the Island of Luzon. I scanned the reverse side of the pictures becasue they all have writing on them. I believe the woman was the soldier's sister. I tried to have them translated once but can't remember what they said. My brother and I would love to see the pictures returned to the soldier's family if they could be located and contacted. Sincerely, Don Emelander. If anyone has any information or recognizes any of these people, please contact the site administrator. Don like many of the sons and daughters of veterans know what it is like to lose such a family member and how many on both sides of this war hope, sometimes in vain, to retrive and treasure even the smallest glimpse of the past.